welders, come here

The only bummer is that I can't do aluminum with DC TIG (need AC inverter)
but as far as I know it should do great with stainless, and the previous
owner says he has done some good things with aluminum using the MIG.

You can weld aluminum with DC (rev pol), but it will take helium as the
shield gas and lots of practice.  One thing many people overlook is that
various aluminum alloys will require a particular filler alloy for
satisfactory results.

Larry
sandiego16v