Do I really need another Scirocco?

The cheap beer drinking salty one wrote:
> Now, add in all the "other" odd VWs, I've had something
> around 40 VAG products in the 13 years since I got my
> license. (hard to keep track anymore).
>
> Wait till Jason Arms chimes in on this thread....good
> lord, I thought *I* went through cars fast.

Jason Arms has a ton of cars but he almost never gives them up. As far as I
know he has only sold two cars in his lifetime. One to me and another the
same week and he sold me his 16v. He keeps them forever!

Myself, I've had 15 different vehicles in 12 Years of driving, four of which
I still own and one that I owned two different times.

'84 Honda ATC 110 - In storage at Parents House
'87 Chevy Spectrum - Sold it, horrible car
'81 Jetta Diesel - Destroyed it, junked
'84 Jetta Gli 4 Door - Gave it away :-(
'77 Dodge Diplomat - Abandoned it
'74 VW Thing - Sold it
'87 Scirocco 16v "Smokey" - RIP after cranberry bog
'84 GTI - Sold it, hated the sit-up driving posture
'88 Scirocco 16v "The NJ Car" - Sold to Hippies
'81 Scirocco "Georgous Green" - Owned 2x, Long story
'83 BMW 320 - Gave back to PO
'02 C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe - Totaled
'84 GTI Bunny Truck - Still Have, still not running
'87 Scirocco 16v from Jason Arms now visiting at Anson's
'83 Scirocco California Edition - Currently Daily Driver

My '87 16v is for sale and I'm currently contemplating the acquisition of an
All-Road Quattro.

-Marc