Do I really need another Scirocco?

Variety is good though Daun...you've had more than just 30 VWs in the last
12 years!

I've had, hmmm....um, 1,2,3,4,5,6..yes 6 sciroccos, 4 mk1s and 2 mk2s.
Sadly, only the mk2s have made cincy (the automagic and the "Miami Rice"
wolfie).  One of my mk1s did make ND a couple of times though.  And I
currently only have 1 of those rocs left...if I got rid of it, I think I'd
loose my wife too. (they came as a package deal, ROFL).

Now, add in all the "other" odd VWs, I've had something around 40 VAG
products in the 13 years since I got my license. (hard to keep track
anymore).

Wait till Jason Arms chimes in on this thread....good lord, I thought *I*
went through cars fast.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)