A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

Brian Haygood wrote:
> Wow.  The dark side has truly won this one over.
> :P  ...and while I'm bashing on people...  Marc,
> that green sucked major a@#.  My '76 Mercedes was
> bright orange and it still was better than that green
> puke.  Have a nice day.  BH

While I would not buy Citron Green color again (been there, done that), I
did love it when I had it. Regardless of if you liked the color or hated the
color, these pictures of two identical colored cars may blow your mind:
<http://endearth.org/TwoCitrons/>. The little twerp who owned the one in
good shape was *NOT* happy to see mine, he though he had the only one or
some crap.

The old bright orange Benzes are awesome when in good shape. The color
reminds me of the bright orange color that was common on air-cooled
squarebacks way back in the day.

The car with the most and boldest color options right now has to be the
Lotus Elise. <http://www.lotuscars.com/> and
<http://images.google.com/images?q=lotus+elise>

-Marc Bottom Posting