welders, come here

Wot a PITA - the only classes I can find around here
are entire semester classes at the local community
colleges or trade schools.  No weekend workshops or
anything.  Hey, I just want to be able to do a few
things, not be an ironworker.  WTF?  Seems it would be
better to fab what I need up to the point of welding
and then take it to a machine shop or something...

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."

http://mail.yahoo.com