A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

> Sadly he went with old-folks silver and not the ?ber-hipster Citron Green
> (heliodongr?n in German). 45% of the cars that Mercedes-Benz sell are
> silver. Baaaa like a sheep Kervin! ;-)

That's desert silver which is more of a bling-bling gold.  I think
it's the color that Little John would pick.

> AND he got an automatic! :-(

You know, I thought it would be a huge comprismise, but it hasn't
been.  It's easy in town, and I can now talk more on the phone.  ;^)

"Optional driver-adaptive electronic 5-speed. Touch Shift allows
driver to manually downshift and allow upshifts by nudging the shift
lever left or right from the Drive position"

> Yeah, don't do as I did! While I did profit nicely from the accident I wish
> that I still had the car. Good tires are a must, on any car!

I found a way to turn off the ESP and ABS.  Just one donut today, I'll
wait until I need new tires for more!

I got in my Scirocco to drive it home from work today.  It won't
start.  :(  I think it feels bad.