A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

Mk2 Mark wrote:
> Sweet car Kervin!  What color is it?

Sadly he went with old-folks silver and not the ?ber-hipster Citron Green
(heliodongr?n in German). 45% of the cars that Mercedes-Benz sell are
silver. Baaaa like a sheep Kervin! ;-)

AND he got an automatic! :-(

> I've thought the same thing...  My Audi Coupe Quattro (which
> I sold today) is even closer...

Personally I think the C230 is closer to being a Scirocco then a Coup?
Quattro. Very Mk4 Scirocco looking to me, but RWD.

> Well until you drive it in the rain with bald tires and bounce
> it off a few guardrails that is...  (:D  I can just hear "Getty"
> grumbling at that one...)

Yeah, don't do as I did! While I did profit nicely from the accident I wish
that I still had the car. Good tires are a must, on any car!

-Marc
3 VWs
No Benz Anymore