Paint

Thanks, That makes a old man feel good.
ole blue
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tonee Northam" <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
To: "Dan Simons" <danieljsimons@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: Paint

> Sorry about that, a link might help.
>
> http://scirocco.org/ohio2k4/main/DSC00574
>
> Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's my favorite red (Chuck Bule's mk1 turbo), even though Kim's mk2
with the teddy bear wheels is also a very nice shade also.

> Dan Simons <danieljsimons@yahoo.com> wrote: I am comming to a very
important part in a VW owners life. I think I am going to paint my Mars Red/
orange Sunfade rocco. And I dont know what color I want. I know I want red
but what color red there are so many. My first though was VW Tornado red but
i am so torn. let me know what you all think.