Paint

Yep! When I painted my Mars red 84 in 2000, I got the same input from
the paint supplier, that Mars red was just about as expensive as it
got. Or maybe it was any red color.
Changing the color on a car is about 3 times the work unless you don't
do the engine compartment, door jambs, etc, etc. Then it just looks
like crap. Just my opinion.
BTW, for you guys in the MD area, you'll be happy to know that I power
washed the front of my house and removed most of the red overspray on
the front of the garage door. Only took me 5 years to get to it ;^)
Dan