Paint

Sorry about that, a link might help.

http://scirocco.org/ohio2k4/main/DSC00574

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
Here's my favorite red (Chuck Bule's mk1 turbo), even though Kim's mk2 with the teddy bear wheels is also a very nice shade also.

Dan Simons <danieljsimons@yahoo.com> wrote: I am comming to a very important part in a VW owners life. I think I am going to paint my Mars Red/ orange Sunfade rocco. And I dont know what color I want. I know I want red but what color red there are so many. My first though was VW Tornado red but i am so torn. let me know what you all think.

Thanks all,
Dan Simons
'83 Mars red/orange sunfade soon to be ____?