Whatever - NOW: what matters aside from Sciroccos - BEER!

I hear ya. And since I'm working on not smoking, I don't drink much at home
these days, so the only Yuengling I get is fresh from the taps. Nice stuff.
Even nicer when the help is on the ball and doesn't let me sit for ten
minutes with an empty in front of me. I hate that. I guess I just need to
train the ones up here. Not like the old bar when I lived in Springfield,
VA... I had them trained good. Would bring me a fresh one when there was
still an inch left in the old one. They were tipped well and they deserved
it.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5 (Rot F?nf))