A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

Spewey,
  I didn't mean to turn my nose up at anyone.  If I was better at
finding shorts and power drains, I'd just keep driving my Scirocco.
The really sad part is I don't want to put the time into the car.
This gets a little sappy here - Get my Scirocco and making it better
has helped me rebuild parts of my life too.  We all go thru crappy
times and I got this car when I was near the bottom.  I had a great
time learning about how things work and how to make them work better.
It's been great to be a part of the "list".  I've only met Mark, Marko
and Peter in person cause I spend my life in the world of retail
working every Saturday and Holiday. I work a crazy number of hours and
I just wanted a car I could get in and go anywhere with my wife.

Mark,
  The car is Desert Silver (old people Mercedes color).  I may end up
keeping the car, but it's not very likey at this point.  I think if I
don't have to work on it, it will just sit in one spot and become a
semi-moble mouse home.

Eric,
  I have been on the list for a long time.  I have not had much
Scirocco content  the last two years or so.  It seems like ages ago
that I was asking all the new-guy questions.

List -
  When I decide what I'm going to do, I'll post the parts and/or car
on the list first.