A happy and sad day, I may be at the end of my VW days

  I got a new to me 2002 Mercedes C230 coupe.  It's a really nice car.
 I think of it as a modern day Scirocco.  I've only had it a few days,
but I think my Scirocco days are numbered.  I had thoughts of going
with a SEM and lots of other crazy stuff, but it is just less fun to
drive than my new car.  Then I started thinking about how much money
my 86 8v is worth as a whole.  I don't think I could get much more
than $900 which is sad.  On the other hand, the Momo steering wheel,
the 2 4K trannys, the polished and ported head, 4-2 manifold and the
downpipe will bring more on ebay than that.  Does anyone think I could
get someone to pay $2000 for my car?  Please speak up.

Kervin