Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

la femme du nord wrote:
> But for serious beer, Getty is your man.

I guess I'll take that as a complement! ;-)

To answer the previous question, <http://neatbrewingideas.ca> is where I got
my stainless steel kegerator with chrome tower and spaten tap. I've had it
since the spring of 2004 and it has worked flawlessly. I'm on my 5th keg and
just started my second CO2 bottle. The great thing about this place is that
shipping is included and it comes REAL fast!

Last night I bootleged a mixed case of Belgian 750ml bottles in from NJ and
they are yummy.

Scirocco content: I bootleg in my Scirocco

-Getty (seems I lost my first name)