Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

On 11:27:09 pm 11/09/05 Kevin Brosha <kjbrosha@gmail.com> wrote:
> **That is not a GOOD Canadian beer. Molson Canadian? They have great
> ads, sure, I admit that, but good beer, umm . . . no. And I LIKE that
> type of light, watery tasting beer.

I asked my son his opinion, he's wallowed through much more beer than I
ever will. His exact words? Squirrel piss. (but his weapons of choice are
Bud and Coors, so that gives you his frame of reference,eh. Or should that
be "eh deleted"?)) I'll certainly drink Canadian and often do, but lately
am a big fan of Keith's India Pale Ale ("the pride of Nova Scotia"). It
tastes good at any temperature, unlike Sleeman's, which really needs to be
cold (and is also delightful) Damn you, you got me thinking of beer WAY too
early in the day. "Mmmmmmm, beer" (Homer Simpson)

But for serious beer, Getty is your man.

Cathy