Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

--- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Awww, we're glad to see you decided to try the
> bottom
> thing.  Topping's good but....

It's just my new take, but I figure I'll top-post on
things that have short quotes (like this) but bottom
post on longer quotes that are necessary.  While top
posting may be prefereable for digesters, I also think
it is a pain to wade down through several quoted
paragraphs to find a one sentence, wiseass answer to
something, is it not?