Beer Talk (with RoccoPhil) - prep for 2006!!

Oooh, did somebody say beer?!?!

Right now I have a 1/4 keg of Euphoria
<http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/7773/16906/> golden ale by Legacy
Brewing in the kegerator at home. Beer Advocate has it listed as 8.7% but
the newer batches are different brew and are 11.0%.

I needed a change after for kegs of Paulaner Hefeweizen
<http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/124/1256/>.

If you want some beers to try:

The Reverend <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30/2014/>
Bink <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3313/15041/>
La Chouffe <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/321/1836/>
L'?ph?m?re <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22/3523/>
Delirium Tremens <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385/>

Beer to stay away from:

The Beast <http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30/20517/>
Anything with the words Light or Lite in it.

-Marc