OT: Beer Talk (with RoccoPhil) - prep for 2006!!

OK, I have an email sent in to my local microbrewery
here in Richmond to see if it is possible to get 1/4
kegs of their beer.  Here's the URL of this fine
establishment:

http://www.legendbrewing.com/index.php

So, what I wanted to find out is if the beer drinkers
here are serious about their beer or like the average
stuff.  Since we are talking Scirocco owners here, and
that means European interests, I have to assume there
are a fair number of folks who enjoy non-pilsners.

So let's hear the types of beer you enjoy so I can
gauge how I go about bringing some local stuff to
Cincy.