8v to 16v conversion how much work?

Ok, been thinking this one over. I think I can get my 84 8v up and running.  I really never even gave it any thought since my 16v was always my car.  With alittle work the 8v should be able to get up and running.

I was wondering how much work was involved switching a 8v to 16v?  I'm probably going to keep the 8v like it is, because I'm not much on projects, but in the back of my mind I'm still wondering how much work, time and $$$ I would need to convert the 84 8v to 86 16v since I have a donor car and extra parts.

Anybody have a step by step from doing this project before?

Thanks