Jarhead the Movie/Scirocco sighting.

I just saw this movie tonight, and YES... the very first 5 to 10 seconds of
the "burnt cars on road" scene you see the left quarter pannel and doughnut
tire of a mk1 rocco.  Couldnt tell if it was "really" burnt, or just made to
look that way.  Wouldnt matter though, it probably got crushed once the
scene was done :(

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)