Jarhead the Movie/Scirocco sighting.

Granted my time running around Saudi was relatively limited.  But I
don't remember seeing any either.  Honestly though I didn't have it
that bad then.  LOL  Last time I was there was 98-99.

I spent alot of time in the region, but not actually in Saudi.  Places
like "Gerbil Alley"--Jebel Ali... beer on the pier liberty.  Muscat,
Oman, and Bahrain.  I spent more time anchored near Bahrain than
actually in the city.

I thought it was pretty funny when the dude had a load of fruit, his
dog, and his wife to go in his pickup truck.  There was only room for
two of the three in the cab with the AC.  Guess who rode in the
back...  My wife didn't think that was too funny but I thought it was
hilarious.  Then I got a big case of the ass (pissed off) when we went
into town somewhere over there I think it was Muscat and were trying
to get her a pair of glasses.  Dude would adjust them and hand them to
me to give to her.  I UNDERSTAND the culture but he was like all cool
"I LOVE AMERICANS!!!" high 5's for everyone (male) and then giving her
dirty looks.

Oh well.  I saw some nice Jags over there at the Dubai Hard Rock though.  OMG.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/MyothercarisaJag.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/HRCDubai.jpg

Anyway... go see Jarhead.  Good movie.

Chris