How did you get your first....

Back in 1986 I was 15 looking for my first car. Worked many horrible nights
at the local Skippers fish hell hole saving up enough money for the right
high school ride. Almost bought a POS baja bug but saw this 80 brazilian
metallic scirocco. Loved the car and it was in good shape. Took out a car
loan for $2,600 and drove it away. Got to know some H2O VW lovers at my high
school and was opened up to the aftermarket world. Was the car I took to my
high school prom. That's my story.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3