Wheel lock recommendations?

>  >
><http://www.seffects.com/catalog/subcategory.asp?Category=Bolt+Locks&MenuSub
>Category=Bolt+Locks&MainCategory=Wheel+Accessories>
>>
>>  As those are bolts, designed for typical Audi /  VW application rather
>>  then the studs most of the rest of the world uses.  Having used both
>>  the McGards and the Gorillas, I'd now recommend the Gorillas.  I
>>  had an issue getting a McGard lock off once which I wouldn't want
>>  to repeat - I still get flashbacks.
>>
>>  Ball seat is usually for stock, cone seat is usually aftermarket rims.
>>
>>  ==Brett
>

>But how do the Gorillas lock?  I can't tell from the pics...
>
>David

The top portion is rounded so that grip is elusive, while the outer edge has
a several slots cut into it in a few places.  The "key" has a few
long ridges that
slide into them . . . it's basically somewhat hard to describe but this might
make is easier to "decipher" the blurry pictures on that site.

==Brett