How did you get your first....NOW Auspuff

Blasphemy!
I am certain you all know the meaning of Fahrt (auf Deutsch). And, you know it doesn't mean fart (auf Englisch).
The correct German word for fart is "Auspuff". (Same slang word applies to auto exhaust.) Pronounce the "U" as in "oof".

Lovely word to use, even in English to replace the "F" word.  I taught my 2 year old to say:"Es tut mir wirklich leid, dass Ich ausgepufft habe!" Only German words he could speak until out of diapers.

But, it has many social applications in which to use it without offending anyone.

Great pickup line, if applied correctly.
Might even get some their first.

---Phil Boeye <gooddane66@yahoo.com>wrote:

I say, always and an 'undzie' at the end to make it
authentic German.  So, Teufelfartundzie.

Looks good, doesn't it?