From: "Edward Effinger" <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca>
To: "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: Coolant foam question

No, its clear to white and very bubbly.
The oil seems fine and no white smoke out the pipe.

I had put some Mercedes Benz anti-freeze in originally and just decided to
top
it up a bit with local Prestone pre-mix.
Ed

>>> "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net> 2005-11-04 11:43:13 AM >>>

If it's funky and discolored, it's a possible head gasket failure.
Check you oil for frothiness, as well.
Any white smoke coming out of the exhaust?

Jim