Time of the year

--- Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> It is that time of the year again folks.
>
> I just stored my Scirocco for the winter. It is a clean
> and rust free
> Scirocco, and I intend for her to stay that way. :-P

Gino is safely tucked away in the garage, although he'll
still be on the streets for awhile yet this year, likely no
snow for a few more weeks.  (I even drove him to work
yesterday.)

I did start treating him to some rubbing compound last
night.  Wow what a difference - there's actually some shiny
paint between all the rust spots.  The more I look at that
red, the more I like it.  Perhaps a new coat of it
someday....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs