Time of the year

It is that time of the year again folks.

I just stored my Scirocco for the winter. It is a clean and rust free
Scirocco, and I intend for her to stay that way. :-P

It just means that I won't drive her until April 2006... And I do not want
to hear about them Californians mowing their stupid lawn in January wearing
short sleeve shirts... ;-)

Oh well, I have a 2.1l motor to build during those long winter nights.

Now I can't wait for the first snowstorm to go out and play with the
Quattro!!! Whoo Hoo!!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco (sleeping away)