corrado review

Exactly,

But does he really know what he's gotten himself into now!

All the cars that he smoked, did the other cars want to race? The vr's do have the guts but they also weigh 2900lbs. Put the vr in a mk1 and it would still weigh less.

 He should have kept the scirocco, because ALL the money he's going to spend keeping the corrado running, he could have kept the scirocco running.

I agree Ellen's vr corrado is fast, and it's taken ten's of thousands of dollars to just keep it on the road every spring/summer/fall. But scirocco's are the same way if not worse.

H2000, com'on man, I took the same one,  next door to us,  to the cleaners twice in the same week with 2 different vw's.

I'd love to see him up against Anson's twin ricecooker or Ben's "Cammisa Eater" anyday.

Sorry all, worked 10 hours in Milwaukee, live in Chicago suburb, it's been a long, long day.

Tonee

Blake Irvin <blake@clockworm.com> wrote:
true