Time of the year

On 8:38:22 am 11/04/05 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >  It is that time of the year again folks.
> >
> >  I just stored my Scirocco for the winter. It is a clean
> >  and rust free
> >  Scirocco, and I intend for her to stay that way. :-P
>
> Gino is safely tucked away in the garage, although he'll
> still be on the streets for awhile yet this year, likely no
> snow for a few more weeks.  (I even drove him to work
> yesterday.)
>
> I did start treating him to some rubbing compound last
> night.  Wow what a difference - there's actually some shiny
> paint between all the rust spots.  The more I look at that
> red, the more I like it.  Perhaps a new coat of it
> someday....
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio

I'm hoping for a few more trips in mine, but the time is getting short for
sure. Marc, that is a gorgeous car, you're right to hide her from winter's
ravages. Gino? Well, I miss his face.

But on to winter. We all know it's a time when all manner of evils are
planned and carried out. Who knows what creations will emerge in the
spring? So I guess there's an up side to parking them, depressing though
the thought is.
Cathy