Fuel Dist. Question

On 10:54:37 pm 11/03/05 "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:
> Pull a line off of the injector and check the flow there.You could
> have plugged injectors if there is good flow there.

There's nothing when the line is detached on the top of the dist.

If no flow, check
> the screens in the dist under the fuel line fittings.

I'll pass that on, but it would have to be completely blocked, and I don't
see that happening somehow. There is NO fuel coming out of the injector, or
the union of the injector line with the dist. And yes, the key is "on".
(somebody asked...)

You could also
> have a sticking plunger in the dist.Pull it and clean with B-12 carb
> cleaner.

We'll do that tomorrow night I expect, and pull the dpr off the side and
give it a good cleaning too. Tonight was about trying to figure out the
"Roots supercharger" sound coming from the Valdez's tranny. Can't be a good
thing.

Oh yeah! I just recieved my B day present, a new lap top
> with high speed wireless connection. I just thought that you would
> like to know.Maybe you could get a high speed phone?LOL

We tried the high speed dial up, but we are too remote. And you are sweet.
but you still suck. And Happy Birthday eh? Does Rose get your old laptop?
;)

>   Its not even Thanksgiving and we are already plannig and talking
> Cincy. We have all got to have a screw loose!!!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving's long past. And Cincy is what keeps us all going, especialy
with Roccs going to bed for the winter one at a time.
Cathy