[ot] mk2 td jetta

Yeah, the body will look familiar enough, and that subframe does rust out.
Look for wet carpets, they do rot around the window seals, but that's not
news either. But for that price, and in this day of rising fuel prices, it
may be a good deal regardless as long as the engine is sound. There's a lot
less electrical crap to deal with as well, which is nice. (no coil, all
that crap) My 87 has 400000kms+ on it, it's a bit tired, but still runs
fine. Look for excessive smoke, black is fuel, white is well, you know.
Anyway, GL with it.

cathy