Pre/Post Waterfest .Org Skydiving Excursion

As if the unbridled mayhem of Waterfest were enough, all are welcome to
join Mk1 Mark and myself who will be taking the craziness to a new level!
The subject has been talked about on the list in December '04, that's right,
skydiving!

Come join us on either Friday, July 15th (the day before Waterfest) or
Monday, July 18th (the day Waterfest) in jumping out of a perfectly good
airplane. Which date is chosen will be determined by list feedback, however,
I think Friday the 15th will likely be the winner.

The plan is to go to Free Fall Adventures
<http://www.freefalladventures.com> in Williamstown, NJ which is <20 minutes
from Philadelphia, <40 minutes from my place, and <60 minutes from the
Waterfest Hotels. They bill themselves as being the largest skydiving school
in the northeast, with 6 aircraft and 7 instructors that have over 50,000
jumps among them.

The cost for a single tandem skydive should be $179.14 USD/person which
includes gear rental and NJ sales tax. If you want to show up a day
early/stay a day late let me know and all are welcome to crash at my place.

Please let me know who is interested!

To get you in the mood, watch <http://www.endearth.org/jeb_2003big.wmv> for
34 MB of base jumping madness.

-Marc