Cincy Request: welder?

I have a welder but no way of getting it to cincy
since I'll be driving a two seater.

It's a little miller 110V rig so it will easily fit in
a rocco trunk or rear seat.

Two possible scenarios come to mind:

1. you or some other willing soul picks the welder up
at my place on friday on the way down.

2. you stop in at my place before or after the
festivities and I do the deed there.

I'm located on the east side of Columbus just off I-70

Anson

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/mycarpics/P5170009.jpg