From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
Tonee Northam
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:09 AM
To: the list
Subject: (ot) Jetta/ bora

Q:

Is the Jetta just a different name for a Bora?

Reason I ask, We saw a VR6 Bora, 2001, for sale up the street from my
father-inlaw. 18k which I find rather high priced, unless it has 10k miles
on it.

Is there really any difference between the Bora and the Jetta?

Possibly in the market for a DD where ever I end up working in the near
future.

Scirocco content;
If I end up working in Arizona, then it's definately a Scirocco.
I'll be the guy on the way to Cincy with 5 sciroccos chasing me from
Illinois!

Tonee

Drive German___Eat Rice