(sorta OT) Honda kill story

Go out and time yourself on a 1/4 mi. that's your time you think you're doing.

Or just tell them "too fast for you to read my rear lisc. plate"

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
So, what?, it's like Babe Ruth pointing to the right field wall and
then hitting one over it?
How does it impact the outcome? Why's it needed? I think someone
needs to take me to 75/80 and clue me in!