Post 3: MN/WI/IL list caravan

Hey guys,  I will be in Schaumburg, Ill on friday. I think that Don
has my number but if not when you get to the area please give me a
call and we can make a plan on where and when to meet. Unless
Northam's is near Schaumburg. If it is I'd be glad to get directions
to there. Please give me a call though with directions because I do
not get on this email at work and that is the only place I can really
get on the net right now.  (563) 542-0961

Rhett