Post 3: MN/WI/IL list caravan

I'm sure that you were TOLD to meet at Ellen's house for the drive down to Dee's.

After you turn thirty? You were there, you know.

Thanks again Jim, loved seeing my VRP again.

Tonee

Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
On 5/15/05 10:07 PM, "Nate Mellom" wrote:

> Looks like I'll be heading down solo, and I'd love to be able to caravan
> with northern Midwestern listers, a support group, if you will. Don, I
> saw you're interested in a convoy, Jim, I saw you're not. Anyone else
> up this way looking to hook up? I'll be leaving from Beloit, WI (right
> off I-90 on the WI/IL border) sometime, I'm planning on taking Friday
> off to make the trip, so I'd be open to anything. Please contact me
> directly if anyone would like to hook up.
> Thanks!
> Nate

I'm leaving Thursday morning, otherwise I'd caravan......

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI '94 Passat GLX |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net '86 Scirocco |
| '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| Any problem can be solved with the proper application of |
| Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |