Sunroof drain tubes

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Semi Off Topic...
>  If anyone has sunroof problems, I recently helped
> someone locally remove
> and replace the entire assembly, and adjust it... As long
> as that friggin
> expensive gear isn't shot, and the risers aren't broken,
> most everything
> else is alot easier to remove and adjust than you think.
> I will help out
> anyone that needs assistance at Cincy.
>  Chris

I too have semi-mastered the art of the Scirocco Mk 2
sunroof.  It looks daunting, but read the Bentley carefully
and it's not bad.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172