Sunroof drain tubes

Doesn't Eric have my sunroof replacement tech note on his web site?

Patrick
-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Bennett
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:22 PM
To: Drew Mac
Cc: Sciroccolist
Subject: Re: Sunroof drain tubes

Semi Off Topic...
 If anyone has sunroof problems, I recently helped someone locally remove
and replace the entire assembly, and adjust it... As long as that friggin
expensive gear isn't shot, and the risers aren't broken, most everything
else is alot easier to remove and adjust than you think. I will help out
anyone that needs assistance at Cincy.
 Chris

 On 5/26/05, Drew Mac <type53@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/26/05, Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> > I'm not planning on doing away with them. But if someone had taken one
> out
> > even, I might at least be able to find out how they attach inside. I
> don't
> > even know if there is any way to get to where they attach.
>
> The rear tubes are attached to steel drain stubs at the tail end of
> the sunroof frame on each side. You can get at this area with the
> headliner removed.
>
> Drew
>
> --
> 84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
> 77 Scirocco project - the next GTD?
> 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI (hers) 02 Jetta GLS TDI (Bloatware)

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in
love.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.
Heinrich Heine