How many of you get this?

On 1:50:03 pm 05/25/05 Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Took me a minute and a calculator, but haha.
>
> There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand
> binary, and those who don't.

LOL, the thing that makes me laugh is the percentage of Scirroco people who
GET that. Should you not all be driving some newfangled computer controlled
monster that controls your traction while perking your coffee, instead of
these relics we all insist on torturing ourselves with? As for me, I could
count in binary, but I'd rather put flowers in my hair. I should have a
Thing. Or maybe a dune buggy.

cathy