From: "Carol Eller" <carolscustomcreations@msn.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: How many of you get this?

binary, and those who don't.<<<<<<<
Hardee hardee har har.

LOL!  You know, I was trying to learn the binary numbering system from a
book when I was in the army.  I couldn't quite get it from the book.  But I
was DAMN close!  Then I asked a soldier that happened to know binary coding
and he explained it to me in 2 seconds!  Now why didn't they just say it
that way!  Binary is so easy and they tried to explain it in the most
complicated way possible!  YEESH!

And where in the world did y'all find a binary clock?  I would like to see
one of those.