Z400 Up on German Ebay

drool...

On 5/23/05, Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it's right by my home town of hamburg too, looks good.
>
> it says it has 169 horse power, great compression,
> strut braces and some other stabiliser parts,
> red/yellow koni suspension, tuned exhaust manifold,
> complete zender rebuild as 'masterpiece'. has some
> road rash considering its age.
>

> --- "David L. Winchell, II"
> <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
> > Looks to be in good condition, wish I knew German...
> > And look at the
> > price. One of our German listers needs to pick this
> > thing up and ship
> > it to me in South Carolina...
> >

> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4551735043>
> >
> > Enjoy!!
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > David L. Winchell, II
> > DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
> > 87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
> > 86 8V Scirocco
> > 84 Scirocco BBS G60 Turbo
> > 01 V6 Galant (Might soon be traded for something
> > cool)
> > 00 Silverado
> > www.cardomain.com/id/xavsbud <http://www.cardomain.com/id/xavsbud>

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in
love.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.
Heinrich Heine