Z400 Up on German Ebay

it's right by my home town of hamburg too, looks good.

it says it has 169 horse power, great compression,
strut braces and some other stabiliser parts,
red/yellow koni suspension, tuned exhaust manifold,
complete zender rebuild as 'masterpiece'.  has some
road rash considering its age.

--- "David L. Winchell, II"

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4551735043>