CIS gurus? Mind helping me out?

Striaght CIS?  Non lambda?

If so...time to be suspicious of your warm up regulator...might be wise to
check fuel pressure (both main and control pressure).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL