Seat parts FS (not mine)

I'm doing business with a guy to buy some leather sport seats. He's got a
bunch of bolsters and foam cushions that came out of seats with wrecked
upholstry. He asked me to post up to see if anyone needed the parts. Here's
what he's got.
 hey heres what i have as far as scirocco seat stuff:

good seatbottom foam bolsters and center for scirocco sport seats
good seatback foam bolsters and center for scirocco sport seats
good grey velour w/ black pinstripes bottom center and foam (from 16v sport
seat)
good black vinyl seatbolsters and foam (from 16v sport seat)
good black vinyl headrest (from 16v sport seat)
good black leather headrest (from 16v sport seat)
and misc other scirocco sport seat parts.
 you can hit him up at jordanvw@aol.com if interested.
 If anyone from the dc area is interested, respond quick - I'm going up
there tmorow (monday) to pick my stuff up and could get your stuff too
possibly.
 Greg.