Rear Brakes Locking up first

It'd take ten seconds to go out and look under the rear of the car and see
if it has one of these load-sensitive valves. Or it would take ten hours of
list discussion about whether or not the car might have one... and we still
would not know!
I worked on these cars professionally for almost twenty years, and I would
still rather go out and look under the rear end than look in a book to find
out for sure.

Cris