alt problems

Well - guess what - I went out there - and started to open the hood,
got the tools out and all that - I went to take a pic of the cluster
with the lights on right after I started the car.

The lights didn't come on.

Now - the only thing I have done is add a ground from the alternator
body to a lug on the cylinder head with a 8 gauge cable thingy. That's
all.

I'm gonna try in the morning (when it's cold) to see if I can get
lights again. Funky!!

-Timbo