Rear Brakes Locking up first

I did lower the car with autotech springs (suck by the way) and bilstien
sports and never even thought about the Load-sensitive valve. I put the
springs and shocks in when I first got the car a wile ago but I gues I
didn't notice anything until now, Any tips on how to modify it?  Where is it
located? I follow the Bently to do everything so I hope thier is somthing
about the Valve in there to use as reference.