Rear Brakes Locking up first

Could you give a few more specifics? What year? Stock brakes or modified?
Service history, as in did this problem develop as the result of some work
done, mysteriously on its own, or did you buy the car this way? Reason I'm
asking all this is because the front-rear proportioning systems vary by
year and setup.

Cris