Vortex Cincy post....

> From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2005/05/17 Tue PM 12:13:51 EDT
> To: Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net>,  Scirocco-L <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Vortex Cincy post....
>

> --- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1994656
>
> Trash talking little sh*t.  Was that not Dan Snow that
> posted from Tampa, who actually DOES show up year after
> year?
>
> It's a scirocco.org event.  I don't post to the Vortex
> because there's a lot of childish b.s. that goes on there.
> Cincy used to be open to anyone with a Scirocco (and
> technically still is) but it's not publicly advertised
> because I don't want things to get out of control.  It's
> fine if Pete / Africanwind wants to show up, that's fine,
> but attitude will not be tolerated.
>

> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio

Is it that bad in there?

To be honest, I rarely go into the Scirocco forum.  I have few complaints about the A1 forum (under VW).  I am in there quite frequently...

Net communities often seem like nothing more than a place to vent 'keyboard courage', that is to say things that you would never say to someones' face...

I am glad that this list reminds me of how to have polite discussion. :-)  [/non-sarcastic mode]

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...